Too Busy for Coupons Home

Rite Aid- Ridiculous Amount of Clearance

So I was just in Rite Aid to scope out the deals before I came home to plan a shop with my coupons and rebates and honestly about half the store was cleananced... I'm not joking. And some of the deals are amazing!! I'm going to list some of the items I noticed and the rebates and coupons you can use. Don't forget about the Video Values program for even more coupons. Plus there are a bunch of $5 off a $25 purchase coupons floating around so these items can be used as fillers. I like to add an item that has a full rebate to my cart because I know I'll get all that money back and it helps me reach my $25 goal.

Here are some of the deals I found:

NYC Cosmetics Eye Liner- $.24 (really?!?)

NYC Lip Gloss- $.57 (would make cute gift toppers, or give to a friend or coworker who is having a bad day, or would be great party favors for a little girl's party)

Cover Girl Nail Polish- around $.50

Sally Hansen Nail Polish- around $.50

Renpure Shampoo- $6.99
Send in for full mail in rebate
$3 money maker!

Sure Deodorant for Men- $2.69
Send in for full mail in rebate
Free after rebate

Valentine's Day items- 75% off

There were many many more items marked down in my store, Nivea body wash, men's shaving cream, fake nails, nail files, Bayer aspirin products, Colgate toothpaste, the clearance seemed endless. So hopefully you find some good deals and are able to match the sales up with coupons to get items for free or close to free. Report back if you have an awesome shop... or take a picture and let me know your total, I'll post it on my website so everyone can see how much money you saved!

0 comments: