Too Busy for Coupons Home

Rite Aid Coupons

There are a few printable Rite Aid coupons you can print out to help you save money. Rite Aid also has a Video Values program that allows you to watch short 30 sec. - 1 min. videos about products and then you can print out even more coupons.

This month Redplum.com has/had a coupon for $5 off your $25 purchase (I printed it twice so I don't know if it disappeared for me or for everyone)

Here is the Video Values programs- I highly recommend signing up for this

There is also a flyer at the entrance of most Rite Aids and it contains a coupon for $5 off your $25 purchase.

1 comments:

Linda said...

I spent a little time today watching the videos...while eating lunch and then again later in between helping my daughter with homework. It was quick and easy and I was able to print off a lot of great coupons, including a $5. off $20. purchase. Thanks!