Too Busy for Coupons Home

Frugal Tip- Take Some Time to Say Thanks

How many of you have contacted a company to complain about a product, service, etc... I know I have called or emailed a few times when I have been less than satisfied with something I spent my money on. Now here's the next question, how many of you have contacted a company and told them you love their product? Companies love to hear the praise, believe me!


Every once in a while when I am totally head over heels in love with a product I send a quick email with my kind words and compliments. And I would say 9 out of 10 times the companies have responded and sent me coupons for their products, I even got a few coupons for free products! What a nice thank you for my compliment! Now I'm not saying go out and start emailing every company in hopes of getting coupons and freebies, but it is easy to forgot to compliment our favorite products, but as soon as there is a problem we are quick to get on the phone and complain.

In the past I have probably done this a dozen times over the past few years, and I do not do it for the coupons, I do it to say thanks for providing an awesome product, or I love your new snack... it's my favorite!

So I encourage you to look around your house, apartment, dorm, wherever you are living and see what products make your life so much easier, or have you found a new snack that you couldn't live without... and email the company and tell them, maybe you'll receive a free coupon or two!

1 comments:

rebecca said...

Thanks for this reminder! I have written companies in the past with similar results. I wanted to take a moment to thank you for your generosity when sending out coupons to your readers! I appreciate you and I wanted others to know!

Thanks,

Rebecca