Too Busy for Coupons Home

Rite Aid- Deal Scenarios to make you money!

I was in Rite Aid yesterday and there was tons of make up priced at 75% off. The brands included Revlon, Loreal, Cover Girl, and Physician's Formula. This sale included lip stick, blush, cover up, beauty tools, etc... and when I saw tons I mean it. There were probably over 50 items marked to 75% off.

I found a few coupons to make these even better deals. Plus I will put a deal scenario together to get the best bang for your buck. I am simply putting items together that I know there are coupons or rebates for... so the deal scenarios are kind of random.

Deal Scenario 1: Spend $25 total- Use $5 off $25 purchase coupon here (hand this to your cashier first)
Buy Renpure Organics Shampoo- $6.99
-submit for MIR (form on bottle)
- Free after MIR
Buy Benevia- $7.99
-Use $5/1 coupon here
-submit for Single Check Rebate
- Free after MIR
Buy any Rite Aid Skin Care or Beauty Product priced at $2 or higher ( I bought cotton swabs for $2.50)
-Use $2 coupon here
Buy 2 boxes of Special K cereal- $2.50
-Use 2 $1/1 coupons here
Buy any clearanced Loreal product priced at $2.50 or higher
-Use $1/1 coupon here

If you purchase all these things and use the coupons and MIRs you will end up making $5! What a good deal... getting paid to buy items is one of my favorites!

0 comments: