Too Busy for Coupons Home

Don't be Afraid to Ask

Lately I have been taking full advantage of the resources around me and the results have been great! Earlier this week I posted on the local free classifieds site that I was looking for paper to recycle, it needed to have at least one blank side and had to be 8.5 x 11. I reuse paper all the time for printing coupons and hate using new paper. Anything I get or can use with a blank side goes in a pile next to my printer. Well after only a few days I had a reply and someone is looking to get rid of an entire case of the old traction feed printer paper. Even though I am going to have to tear each piece apart I can do that while I watch some late night tv... not a bad deal at all! Plus it saves me around $30.


What freebies do you take advantage of? Leave a comment or send an email letting me know, I'd love to hear your responses.

0 comments: