Too Busy for Coupons Home

Chef Requested Beef- $.29 each



I am very hesitant to post deals that I have not personally checked out, but as the site is growing I cannot make it to the store everyday... especially when certain items are not even sold at my local stores. With that being said I wanted to post this with the trust that other money saving blog sites are correct.

Right now Chef Requested Beef is offering a $3/1 product coupon. And it is being posted that you can get the Bacon Wrapped Beef Filets in the 10oz. package for $3.29 at Walmart, making this meat only $.29 after coupon! What a deal!!

Hopefully you can find a grocery store or Walmart near you that sells Chef Requested beef. Even though this beef isn't sold near me now I still printed the coupon to add to my pile because the expiration date is 12/31/2012! So I have a few years to find it.


0 comments: