Too Busy for Coupons Home

Wednesday Frugal Tip


My first frugal tip is also going to be a green tip. Start using reusable shopping bags! This is a great way to help the environment, plus you can fit sooooo much more in these bags. I live on the 3rd floor and I would much rather carry 3 reusable bag than 15 plastic bags. Plus stores are starting to give discounts to people who bring in their own bags.

Here are some of the stores I know of that give discounts for reusable bags.

Target- $.05 for each bag

Whole Foods- $.10 for each bag

CVS- $1.00 for every 4 times you use a reusable bag

I am also sharing lots of ways to score some free reusable bags so keep a look out for them on the site!

Plus you don't have to buy reusable bags, I use old totes from trade shows, promotional items, old canvas totes I use to carry books in, there are all sorts of old bags that make perfect reusable bags!

P.S. Whole Foods has the cutest, biggest, best reusable bags around! And they are only $.99. Check them out here.

0 comments: