Too Busy for Coupons Home

Question: Where do I get all these coupons?

Over the past few months I've had tons of people ask me "Where do you get all your coupons?" And I have several answers to that...


1. I get the Sunday paper. The Sunday paper always has tons of coupons in it, I buy the Philadelphia paper instead of my local paper because it has more coupons, and the coupons are better discounts (ex. instead of being $.50/1 it will be $.75/1) I highly suggest getting a Sunday subscription to the newspaper or going to the store to pick it up.

2. I print coupons when I find them online. I learned this lesson the hard way... I would wait to print coupons until I found a good sale or knew I was going to the store and found that a lot of times the coupons wouldn't be available anymore. So it's a good idea to print them when you see them. Spend a half an hour each week and print the coupons you think you'll need or use.

3. People give me coupons. My grandma has given me thousands of coupons over the past year. She takes the ones she wants and passes them on to me. I do the same thing, I'll take the ones I know I'll use and pass coupons on to other people so they can benefit too. Coupon swapping can be a great way to get coupons you want.

If you have another great way to get coupons let me know, and I'll be sure to post it!

0 comments: