Too Busy for Coupons Home

Great Sale on Diapers at Rite Aid


Not being a mother I knew diapers were expensive, but I had no idea they were as expensive as they are. That being said I have received some feedback that you guys want help finding the best deals on diapers and I am going to try my best to find some great deals. Here is a deal I found at Rite Aid this week.

Huggies Jumbo Pack Diapers are on sale for $9.99
Submit for $3.00 MIR (this program thru Rite Aid is great, I get freebates all the time)
Use $1.50 coupon here
Final price for diapers- $5.50

If you want to push this deal a little more here is a scenario for 3 packs of diapers

Buy 3 packs of Huggies Jumbo Pack Diapers- $9.99 each
Submit for $3.00 MIR (can only submit once)
Use Rite Aid $5 of $25 purchase coupon here
Use 3 $1.50/1 coupons here
Final price for 3 jumbo packs of diapers- $5.83 each

Here is more information on the MIR program Rite Aid runs... its very easy, and can all be done online.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's nearly impossible to find well-informed people in this particular topic, but you sound like you know what you're talking about!
Thanks

My homeρage: lloyd irvin

Anonymous said...

Insρiring ѕtory there. What happеned after?

Tаke care!

Chеck out my blog ... reputation management