Too Busy for Coupons Home

Update to my Readers

Hi Readers. I wanted to take the time to explain my lack of posts recently. I started this website back in October after I lost my job over the summer. I was working in marketing and loved couponing and saving money and decided to turn my hobby into a fun website while I was job searching. Unfortunately I am still in the process of job searching, during this process I started grad school in December in hopes of easing my frustration with the lack of a job. I love grad school, but still long for a job. I also moved in December and I am no where near my favorite places to shop anymore (Target is 45 minutes away... so sad!) and when I started this website I wanted to check the sales out for myself before I sent my readers on a wild goose chase around trying to find nonexistent deals and bargains. In February I received my emergency certification to be a Substitute Teacher and I have been subbing while still job searching. Luckily I am closer to 'the city' and my job interviews are slowly picking up. With all of these things my website sometimes gets put on the back burner. But I am going to try to post at least 2-3 new deals a day. Thanks for the support, I appreciate it and hope to bring you even more deals.

0 comments: