Too Busy for Coupons Home

Wednesday Frugal Tip


I recently heard that people liked my frugal tips so I want to start this up again on Wednesday. You guys will need to keep me accountable though... if you see that I miss a Frugal Tip Wednesday leave me a comment or send me an email!

This weeks tip deals with laundry. Laundry is probably the only chore I never mind doing... it's easy, I can watch TV while folding clothes, and who doesn't love sleeping on clean sheets?

Well with that being said, I know doing laundry can be expense, so here are a few ways to cut costs. I recently cut fabric softener out of my laundry routine and haven't noticed a difference at all! If you don't want to cut fabric softener all together, I suggest using half fabric softener, half water. Another tip is cut your dryer sheets in half. You double the life of your dryer sheets and save some money.

0 comments: