Too Busy for Coupons Home

My Deal of the Day

I had to share this because 12 hours later I am still amazed and excited. Today my local thrift store had the entire back clothing section marked down to $.29 per item plus an additional 90% off, making each item only $.02 each... can you believe it?!? I bought 34 articles of clothing for $1.02. I also bought a Pyrex gravy boat, this glass antique top hat, and another old dish (I'm a sucker for dishes). My total today was $2.15!!!! I was so excited, I found atleast 5 t-shirts with tags still on them, nice Docker's pants, Ralph Lauren Polo shirts, Van Heusen shirts, and tons more. I know not everyone is into thrift stores, but I've been shopping at them since high school and always find great deals.


Have you ever found a great deal at a thrift store or yard sale? Leave me a comment and let me know your best find!!

0 comments: