Too Busy for Coupons Home

CVS- Free Oust


I recently moved and while I am happy I am now near a Walgreens, I do not live near CVS anymore. And when I say near, the closest one is about 30 minutes away... so unless there are some amazing deals and lots of them I won't be making it to CVS anytime soon.

Anyway... CVS has Oust spray on say for $3.99 with $3 in Extra Care Bucks.

Here is the deal scenario:

Buy 2 Oust sprays- $3.99 each, $7.98 total
Receive $6 Extra Care Bucks
Use BOGO free coupon from 1/3/10 inserts (found in Sunday paper)
Free with $2.01 overage in Extra Care Bucks

* If you are not familiar with Extra Care Bucks, when you purchase certain sale items at CVS Extra Care Bucks will print out at the register and you can use them to purchase other things at CVS. It is like receiving a gift certificate for CVS.


0 comments: